Our stunning Chicken Cooplex Apartment has been manufactured using only the strongest and finest materials. The front of the coop has a door for easy access, to enable you clean the coop effectively and efficiently.
The coop has an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out, effortlessly.
Taking Care of your Chicken Coop
- We recommend using a high-quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer, or water repellant. This should be applied within the week of purchase and/or before heavy rain. You must pay particular attention to all of the roof edges, eves, and all joints. This will waterproof your coop and prevent the wood from swelling.
- You should clean out the coop and treat the wood regularly. If this isn’t done, the wood can become brittle and unsightly.
- We also recommend applying additional coats of wood preserver if the run is going to be kept outside.
- To ensure your run continues to look great, position it in a protected area that is not fully exposed to the elements.
- Note: Regarding the published recommended number of birds per coop, the minimum number refers to birds the size of a Quail and the MAXIMUM refers to the size of an average Chicken, such as a Rhode Island Red
Remember to only use non-toxic, animal-friendly cleaning and treatment products.
To view our Full Range of Coops, click below: