- Locking Hinged Door
- 2 Nest Boxes
- Slide Out Metal Floor for Easy Cleaning
- Easy Access Ramps
- Adjustable Vent at Top
- Water-Based Anti Fungicidal Treatment on Wood
- Fox Proof Catch on Door
- High Quality Materials
- Built to Last
- Attractive Wood Design
- Dimensions: 313*70*108cm / 10ft 2 inch * 2ft 3 inch * 3ft 5 inch (W*D*H)
- Kiln Dried & Plained 10mm Fir Wood
- Accommodates up to 12 Birds as Specified by RSPCA Guidelines
- Note: Regarding the published recommended number of birds per coop, the minimum number refers to birds the size of a Quail and the MAXIMUM refers to the size of an average Chicken, such as a Rhode Island Red
Taking Care of your Chicken Coop
- We recommend using a high-quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer, or water repellant. This should be applied within the week of purchase and/or before heavy rain. You should pay particular attention to all of the roof edges, eves, and all joints, this will waterproof your coop and prevent the wood from swelling.
- It is important that you clean out the coop and treat the wood regularly, if this isn’t done, the wood can become brittle and unsightly.
- You should also apply additional coats of wood preserver if the run is going to be kept outside.
- To ensure your run continues to look great, position it in a protected area that is not fully exposed to the elements.
Remember to only use non-toxic, animal-friendly cleaning and treatment products.
Delivery in 1-3 Working Days
To view our Full Range of Coops, click below: